TVC offers a wide variety of support contracts, each customizable to meet your individual needs. Our Preventative Maintenance (PM) Contracts provide for scheduled site visits to address specific maintenance and additions/modifications to your system. With a 24/7/365 Support Contract from TVC, you can focus on your job while being confident that TVC is there.
Our PM contracts can be tailored to meet your needs based on the frequency and duration of each visit. Both system engineers and technicians are available as part of these contracts. TVC Preventative Maintenance Contracts provide the following services:
- Development of a "Punch List" of items to be covered during each visit prior to arrival at site. TVC works with the customer to generate this list.
- On-site inspection of PC's, control panels and field wiring
- Inspection and Analysis of software error logs
- Minor panel modifications
- Minor Program Changes and Additions
- Field Instrumentation Checkout and Calibration
Our 24/7/365 Support Contract includes both telephone and on-site support. Many of our control systems are designed so that we can remotely support the control systems via the Internet using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) or through a modem dial-up connection. This allows us to quickly assess the problem and potentially solve it without ever having to leave our office. When a site visit is required, TVC will make every effort to have an engineer or technician onsite within four (4) hours.